Important Website Links:
Urgent Care Aruba (UCA) is a Walk-In Clinic, private independent provider, located at the Noord Medical Center, offering professional and affordable care when you need it the most.
For non-life threatening medical symptoms/ conditions, with no appointment necessary, and a 24/7 availability (Weekends, and Holidays included).
Their scope of care is vast, and conditions they treat range from common symptoms to injuries.
They also feature an onsite accredited and certified clinical laboratory. 3 Pharmacies are nearby the center, for medication dispensing.
Schedule your care as a walk-in or feel free to schedule an appointment online or call (297-5860448).
UCA also provides you with the convenience of web check-in, view current waiting times, and proceed on having access to care opportunely on your time, offering you a streamlined patient experience.
For more information visit their website: www.urgentcare.aw or contact by email at email@example.com.
Opening Hours: 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Monday to Friday), 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Saturday), Sunday (On-call)
After Hours: For any medical assistance outside regular opening hours, feel free to call UCA for care.
- Hotel- in room baby- sitting, child care and elderly care
- Botica Santa Anna (by North Santa Ana Church)
- Botica di Servicio Eagle (by Aruba Hospital)
- Botica Kibrahacha (at Super Food Center)
Articles: (Click on the Article to download PDF)
- Oxygen Therapy Volume vs Pulse Delivery
- Making Plans to Have Oxygen at Your Hotel
- Tips for Traveling to Aruba with Oxygen
- Connecting your CPAP machine to an Oxygen Concentrator
- How Oxygen Concentrators Work
- Oxygen Therapy Safety Tips
- What Causes Sleep Apnea
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
- How Is Sleep Apnea Treated
- Summer Brings Workout Routines to the Beach
- The Hazards of Shore Break
- Tips for Lifting and Carrying Luggage
- Common Spinal Injuries and Beach
- Sea Urchins in Aruba Tips for Visitors
- 10 Tips for Travelling with a Chronic Health Condition
- Air Travel with Your Guide Dog or Service Animal
- Airline Travel Tips for Disability Travel from US to Aruba